Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish Rap Music For St. Patty's Day!


Ok, first off Happy Fuckin' St. Patrick's Day!!! A metaphoric cheers to all my mick brothers and sister...but everyone is Irish today! Pretty nice line up of Irish spitters on this track...which is not a theme you see a ton haha. Apathy has always been a favorite of mine and I think Diabolic is one of his proteges or something...but dope in his own right. Paradime has been a Detroit rap fixture for about as long as I can remember and every year he throws a big St. Patty's Day bash showing the Irish pride. Joe Scudda is so-so to me, I'll leave it at that. No fuckin idea who Rob Kelly is. Ryu has always been really dope to me and I was a huge Styles of Beyond fan. Mac Lethal is kinda crazy and sometimes his voice pisses me the fuck off...but he does have skills. It's not for everyone but I figured it was fitting for the holiday so...booyah.

Oh and the fact that it was called "O'Doyle Rules" really made me laugh...ahhh...remember when Adam Sandler was funny?






No comments:

Post a Comment